This is me :]

This is me :]

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fwends are 4eva! <3

Hey peoplez..This is for Choc Baby :]
-becuz she wanted me to update(pfft! Im such a bad blogger)-

Hey you Know what?!

I love mah fwens=D
&& I will try and list all of them~ if ur name is not there tell me ok??

Here we go-

Ashley Park (sexay mamah)
Sarah (the GOD of all sexay ladies!)
Diana (sooo Perdy~~~) -her fav. word: eeyer!-
Christine (Tiney is property of Pau Baby!)
Phoebe
Kye Li
Christina
Zhi Chii (ma Sheepo)
Celine (a.k.a. Choc Baby)
Elizabeth
Nicole Leng (the super hot gurl i envy) -shez dam thin man!-
Joanne (Jo ma crazy fwend ;D)
Gwen (so cute and lovable~)
Amanda (Manda!! U dam perdy gurl!)
Victoria (Party animal!!) -thts y I love her ;]-
Tan
Mason
Jin
Max
Derek (so full of himself xP)
Shoo Wenn
Kim Jin-A (i miss u sexy bitch)
Chia Yang
Ji Soo (ur sooo far away in America!!)
Travis
Patrick (missin those hugs T^T)
Natasha
Hannah Nazasli (u know Hannah ur so effin hot woman! xoxo)
Kim Sebi
Ye Na
Mun Shien (Munchy :P)
Nicole Tham (hee~ she is so cute)
Aden


REMEBER! if ur name is not here please tell me =]


0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com